ABOUT PAYER LAW GROUP
FLORIDA PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEYS
At Payer Law Group we want each client to feel like their case is getting the special dedicated attention it deserves. Our attorneys are always accessible and handle each case personally. To learn more about our services read our blog or visit our Personal Injury Services page.
CHRISTIAN G. PAYER
ORLANDO PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY
Christian G. Payer was born in Nashua, NH in 1967. In 1976, his parents relocated their family to South Florida, where he attended Elementary School at St. Anthony’s and then High School at St. Thomas Aquinas in Fort Lauderdale. After completing High School, Christian attended Florida State University graduating with honors with a degree in business and finance.
Upon graduating from Florida State University, Christian stayed in Tallahassee where he attended Law School at Florida State University and worked as a law clerk at the First District Court of Appeals in Tallahassee.
After graduating from Florida State University with his Juris Doctorate, Christian accepted a position as an attorney with the prestigious insurance defense litigation firm of Fisher, Rushmer, Werrenrath, Kiener, Wack & Dickson in 1992. After litigating and trying personal injury cases for several years, Christian managed the worker’s compensation department at Fisher, Rushmer. In 1996, Christian joined Vaughan, Donohoe & Williams to establish and manage a trial practice representing auto and work accident victims. In 1999, Christian founded Payer Law Group – where he exclusively represents people injured or killed in auto, motorcycle or work related accidents.
Today, Christian continues to reside in Central Florida together with his wife, son and daughter and has called Central Florida home for more than 20 years. Mr. Payer is active in the Central Florida community, serving on charitable boards at Winnie Palmer Hospital, Juvenile Diabetes Foundation and the Central Florida Roman Catholic Archdiocese. Mr. Payer attends church at St. Stephens Catholic Church and is active in his church.
Christian’s hobbies include spending time with his family, boating, racing jet skis and four wheelers, mountain bike riding, sport shooting and SCUBA diving.
- Juris Doctor, Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida 1992
- Mock Trial Team
- B.B.A., Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida, 1989
- Major: Business and Finance
JURISDICTIONS ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- State of Florida, 1993
- State of Colorado, 1995
- United States District Court – Middle District of Florida, 1994
PROFESSIONAL & BAR ASSOCIATION MEMBERSHIPS
- Florida Bar Association – Member Since: 1993
- Colorado Bar Association – Member Since: 1995
- Trial Lawyers Section of the Florida Bar – Member Since: 1993
- Orange County Bar Association – Member Since: 1993
- American Bar Association – Member Since: 1995
- Florida Trial Lawyers Association – Member Since: 1996
- Florida Worker’s Advocates – Member Since: 2005
- Florida Verdict Hall of Fame Recipient 2014 by Daily Business Review.